The mission of the Harris County Precinct 8 Constable's Office is to provide consistent, quality and professional service to the community in carrying out the duties of the Office. We will work hard to provide a safe environment for those who live, work, visit or commute within this precinct. In order to fulfill this mission, the stated Departmental goals must be achieved.
We will strive to…
- act effectively as the service and enforcement arm of the judicial system.
- protect all segments of the community from criminal activities through innovative and proactive crime prevention and suppression techniques.
- provide for the safety and protection of the employees of the Department by all reasonable means.
- preserve the peace and dignity of the community.
- exercise diligence in the recovery of loss.
- provide community support directed toward assisting the public with education and awareness.
- provide traffic enforcement directed at safe movement of the public throughout the community.
In pursuit of these goals, we strive to always act with the utmost integrity and to be honest and truthful. We will enforce the laws equally and without bias. We hold ourselves and other members of the Department to the highest ethical standards.
In achieving these goals, progressive techniques and strategic planning must be exercised to maintain a proactive posture. Utilizing professionalism and courtesy, integrated with compassion and ethical standards, we will strive to understand and meet the needs of our community.
In fulfilling this mission, the Harris County Precinct 8 Constable's Office desires to provide a level of service that exceeds the expectations of the community while continuing to be a leader in the professional delivery of services.